Sierra Griddles feature all-stainless steel construction, the SRMG Series has a powerful capacity of 23,000 BTU per each "U" burner. The griddle features a modern look and design, form and function - Fit for the most demanding kitchens at an affordable price.
- All non-ferrous stainless steel construction: interior, exterior, front, sides, landing ledge and valve controls
- Heavy gauge welded front frame
- "U" shaped burners rated at 23,000 BTU/hr.
- 4" wide grease trough for easy cleaning
- Removable grease tray with weep hole
- One stainless steel standing pilot for each flute for instant ignition
- Aeration baffles between "U" shaped burners to provide uniform surface temperature
- Highly polished 3/4" thick steel griddle plates
- Back and side splashes are welded to griddle plate for easy cleaning
- Compact design for counter top use
- 4" S/S Adjustable legs and 1" levelling feet included
- Features a full 6" landing edge for increased plate stability
- The SRMG is shipped from the factory, ready for natural gas installation. An LP conversion kit is included with each unit
Sierra Griddle, gas, countertop, 12"W, (1) 23,000 BTU U shaped burner, manual controls, 3/4" thick polished steel plate, grease trough, stainless steel construction, (4) adjustable steel feet, pressure regulator, 23,000 BTU total, cETLus, NSF 4